A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's in a Name?

This LO is from my son's book. This is a LO about the different names we were considering, before we knew the gender. I used a lot of rub-ons and Stickles. This was also the first time I used rub-on stitches and was super pleased that they turned out looking like real stitches. The names were cut with the Cricut and placed over ribbon. I had a lot of fun layering the rub-ons here and also "coloring" in some of the BG paper design with Stickles. The journaling tag is also quite decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment