A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Monday, June 1, 2009

First Bath

I loved doing this LO. This is my daughters first bath! For the title, the "first" part is made with rub on letters that have pebble stickers over the top, to resemble bubbles. Then on the word "bath" I used Stickles to also represent bubbles, and the letters are "ghost" letters which are plastic. There is a small rubber duckie rub on in the bottom right hand corner of the photo that I thought was to die for. I also used Stickles to highlight the bubbles in the bathtub and floating up the side of the LO. The bathtub is an embossed vellum diecut that couldn't have been more perfect! The little duck at the top of the journaling tag is fabric and I used puff ink to write the journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment