A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pregnancy

This is a double LO of my pregnancy for my son. Regrettably, these were the only "belly" shots I had taken. These pages are very busy, which symbolizes my thoughts at the time. Very scattered and messy. I used a lot of rub-ons and stickles as well as creating a lot of the swirls and text by hand using a pen. I used a BG embossing plate from the Cuttlebug to decorate some of
the photo mats. Lots of ribbon, and other embellishments were used. The Fat & Happy side uses a BG paper to illustrate a pregnant belly. I had a lot of fun making this LO, and there is a lot going on so you need to look very close to see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment