A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rolling Over

This LO is of my daughters first attempt to roll over! She was 3 weeks old. I loved the loud colors of the BG paper that pulled loud colors from the tummy mat my daughter is on. I used the Cricut to cut out the title in one large piece. The title is supposed to look like it is rolling over the
picture's edge. The journaling is on an oversized tag and tucked behind the photo. IRL the main colors are bright pink and orange and a softer green. I was so glad to find flowers and ribbon and brads in my personal stock. I think they play off of the colors very nicely. I thought this was a fun page.

No comments:

Post a Comment