A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great Expectations

This is a LO for my sons book. This was our first "family" picture of all "four" of us. This is the day we found out we were pregnant with my son. You can clearly see how tired I am. My daughter is wearing a shirt that says "Big Sister" as this is how we broke the news to the Grandparents. The title is made out of Rub-ons. The hearts were cut out using the Cricut. The journaling is between the two hearts in a pocket. The idea there is that my sons story is forever held between our two hearts (my husbands and mine). There are several rub-ons that blend in with the BG, though IRL they stand out a lot more. The swirls at the top and bottom of the photo are chipboard that I inked the edges on. There is a rub-on located in the bottom right of the photo that says "Family", that is not a tattoo on my arm, though it certainly looks like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment