A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

But, I'm so tired!!

This page is from the first month of pregnancy I had with my son. It talks about how tired I was, the way my belly grew 6" in just a few weeks and made me affraid that I wouldn't fit into the bridesmaids dress I was to wear for my brother's wedding (it fit just fine). I also talk about my first OB appointment. There is a journaling pocket behind the calendar that holds some journaling on a large tag. I loved the little journaling tag I clipped to the tape measure that I created. The tape is true to size. I wanted to remember exactly how much I grew in that short period of time. I also had fun with the splashes of orange. I'm not real good at mixing colors and it was nice to have a little help from the journaling tag. The brad that holds the flower on the tag is cloth and made out of a tape measure. That was just a coincidence...and the brad is also orange and blue. It couldn't have been more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment