A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Say cheese!


This lo is of Aubrey at 16 months. Its her second trip to a studio. The background is a denim print, one which I never thought I would use! I was also lucky enough to find some accent paper in one of my stacks that coordinated with her shirt in the photo. Then I used die cuts for the corners and embellished them with gems and these little metal confetti flowers. I also used die cuts for the title and the embellishments around the journalling tag. There are scatterings of stickles on some of the die cuts and the white run on flowers and swirls. I also hid a little rub on bird on the journalling tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment