A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bless your lil heart beat


This is the page I did for the first time we heard Logan's heartbeat.  Before we knew he was a boy.  That's why there is pink on the page, because at this point it didn't matter.  I started this page a while back, and finally got it finished.  The journaling is an entry from my actual journal about that day.  It was printed on sage and white patterened vellum, overlaid on sage background, on top of white.  I afixed these items using a large fabric brad and orange eyelets through which I strung orange and pink ribbon.  I inked the edges of the vellum and accent paper in sage also.  The buttons, flowers and ribbons used to create the vertical border all coordinate with the backgroup paper.  This was the first time I used buttons with ribbons through the holes, and idea I stole from my friend Lynnette.  The title says "Bless Your Lil 'Heart' [shape of a heart to indicate the word heart] Beat" from which I cut from white card stock on my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment