A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Logan David


This is the introductory page for Logan's scrapbook.  I started this one months and months ago but found my printer can not print on vellum, and I insisted on having the poem on vellum.  I ended up printing it at my MIL's.  I wrote this poem for this page after my son was stillborn.  That is a replica of  his hand print in the upper left of the poem.  I attached the vellum using brown metal photo corners on the bottom, and coordinating ribbon, flowers and brads on the top.  The title is his name "Logan David" and was created using my Cricut.

1 comment:

  1. Hey cuz, got to browsing around on here. I never knew you wrote this poem. It's so sweet, it made me cry. I love seeing your writings and the things you've been making. Keep it up. :) (Nickie)

    ReplyDelete