A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Preschool

This LO is for dd first year of preschool.  I have been so busy with other projects lately I haven't really done much scrappin'.  The plan is to get back to it.  This LO frustrated me for some reason.  I feel stuck in a rut and really need to look at some new techniques for my pages I guess.  They are all starting to feel the same.  Anyhow, to add a little more depth to the page I used Stickles over the top of my title and the date.  I even added some to the penguin and a few brads.  The top right corner is a large pocket where I well keep a few momentos of her school work.  The journaling slides out from behind the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment