A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Altered Boxes for Brides, Newlyweds and Mommy-to-Be's in my shop on Etsy.com

These are a few altered boxes that I have for sale in my shop on Etsy.com at the moment. There is also a nice little "Baby Firsts" Altered Lunchbox in the shop that is a wonderful gift for a new mom or mom-to-be (think baby shower). I also do custom orders on my tins and boxes, cards, invitations for all occasions, as well as any scrapbook page (want a duplicate of one I made for myself?) all you have to do is ask!

The above two boxes are Bridal Guests and Gifts Keepsake Ledgers that are designed to hold Guest info for before the wedding. A wonderful way to keep your records organized. Did you send a Thank You Note, what is their email address? Check. Did they RSVP? Check. How many guests are they bringing? It truly is a nice idea. And I'm not just saying that because I made it. ;)

This altered box is titled "Advice for the New Mother!" and would make a wonderful Pre-Baby Shower Gift. Pre-shower because the purpose of this box is to have each guest fill out a card with advice for the new mom, weather it be on surviving motherhood or even a cute anecdote. No shower? You can have visiting friends and family members fill out a card instead. This is a must have item for any new mommy!

This box is similar to the one above except its meant for a newlywed couple. Titled "Advice for the Newlyweds" the box is meant for the couple to have each guest fill out a card with advice for the new couple. No shower? You can have each guest at the reception or even visiting friends and family members fill out a card instead. This is a must have item for any new couple!

*I am aware that I misspelled "Newlywed" on the box and it is currently being fixed.

Be sure to check out my shop on Etsy

for new Altered By West items.

No comments:

Post a Comment