A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tags (Set of 4)

This is a set of four tags that I made the other day when I was in a scrapping mood, but didn't really have enough time to put together a layout. I figure I'll put these out of Etsy and see if I get a bite. I used these little chipboard "Technique Tiles Rectagles" from Technique Tuesday as the base, then decoupaged some scrap paper for the backgrounds. The titles are chipboard sentiments from K & Company and then of course I added ink, ribbons, buckles, flowers, pearls and rhinestones followed by another coat of decoupage for sealing the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment