A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Monday, March 14, 2011

A is for Aubrey

This LO is of a photo I had taken on my DD's 3rd birthday. These days she's been all about saying "A is for Aubrey!" so I thought it would be a fun title for this page. The background paper has lots of endearments written in different fonts and colors, this is where I pulled my accent colors from. The quote tag says "You make me realize how beautiful my life is." Its a clear sticker that I placed on some accent paper and made a tag out of using Making Memories' tag maker. I then added pearl halves and an eyelet through which I ran a ribbon and a dangling tag fastener and adhered the ribbon to the photo. The "A" and its background are made from a chipboard die cut that I overlayed with accent paper and embellished with flocking and rhinestones. I used puffy tape to elevate the actual "A" above the background. I also added a pink feather to the side and then of course a few paper flowers with an enamel brad topped with another half pearl (this one in a wine color). The rest of the letters in the title are made from weathered looking copper-like colored metal tags. They are attached to the page using rhinestone snaps. I have left a location for a journaling tag should I decide to add one in the future. It is located behind the photo and will be attached using an embellished paper clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment