A note about this blog...

Most of the pictures of these items are taken and posted from my phone, so the quality may not be so great. You can click on the actual photo to bring it up huge on your screen, where you can read my journaling and get a closer look at the details.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

3 Years

This page is in honor of my daughter's third birthday. The background has silver writing in the paper itself, which was so cool! The writing says "You are a blessing beyond compare". I used silver ribbon, stickles, a silver gel pen (which was such a cool pen and added some real glam!) and pink crystals to accent the page. The black silhouette of the branch and bird were cut out using the Silhouette Machine. I often call her my "little bird" and enjoy putting birds on her layouts. I used silver ribbon in the birds wing, and pink Stickles in the flowers and as the eye of the bird. This picture was taken at the studio on her 3rd birthday. The journaling is about this past year and how she has changed and who she has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment